The discovery of mold in your home or business can be alarming and stressful. You may find yourself asking how did it get there? How much is there? Or, what should I do to get rid of it? The answers to all of these questions are important, and we can help get to the source of your problem, cleanup the mold, and take steps to make sure it doesn’t return.
Mold is a simple organism and requires very little to thrive indoors. Because mold spores are ever present both indoors and outdoors, the introduction of a water source is all that is needed to allow mold to begin growing and damaging your property. Recent water damage, an undiscovered roof leak or leaking pipe, high humidity, or leaking appliances are all common contributors to indoor mold growth.
While small areas of mold growth can be handled by yourself, we recommend always calling an experienced mold remediation professional who can give you the peace of mind knowing that the mold problem has been properly addressed and should not return. Call us today to learn more!